CWRP - Synyster's Staff Re-Application

RP Name: DU LTC Synyster

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46300388

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nah

Why did you leave the staff team?: Life got busy, plus burnt out after a year and a half of "service" on the team.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Quarantine got me burnt out on everything else so i feel like coming back for a bit. I've got the urge to rejoin the GM team to bust out some bomb events like back in the day, as well. Besides, lets be real here, once you go staff, it's no fun going back to the normal life of a basic bitch on the server LMAO. I've got time to give the server some genuine events, along with enforcing rules and properly dealing with the late night minges again.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It was fantastic, every day was a new adventure to say the least. I dove heavily into the GM program and gave the server some really unique events, such as Order 37, Operation Dark Eclipse (RC and Havoc Squad discover Order 66), and Operation Sandstone (D-Day). I also brought new and exciting trainings, events, and encounters to the main server with my crazy dupes and ideas. Let's not forget my Drivable fleet of Gonk Droids and flying bantha tanks.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 holy fuck with the state the GM program is in I so VERY much want to get on the server and see a synyster event, he has made by far some of the BEST events i've had the privilege of participating in and hosted my favorite event Operation dark eclipse(kaminoans are fuckking weebs) give him gmm off the bat 100%

Banned

+1 D o p e g u y

Banned

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!
Please contact a Head Administrator for your interview
Failure to do so by 5/15/2020 will result in a DENIAL.

Banned

Congratulations you have been accepted into the staff team!

//moved to accepted. 

r4ymo.gif