Add new map to event server

Hades

Name: Hades 

RP Rank: T2ndLT 

Suggestion: I have noticed that we do not really have any underwater maps and if we do they are kinda poop (no offense) This map I am suggesting is just a easy underwater map kind of like GM flat grass but where 2/3s of it is underwater and 1/3 is above water. This would allow us to build however we want and not having to build according to the map/ land structure. 

Would allow for more unique events since I have only seen like 2 water events. 

Implementation: Adding map to Event server list or something? 

Lore: uhh an episode on the clone wars named Water War where the clones got to fight in the water ?

Workshop content if applicable:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=131578352&searchtext=

This should be the link the name is gm_ocean.

Not sure if this is the right way to suggest a map, but I was told by GMC that I am allowed to suggest one. 

Neutral, Feel like it would be a good map IF SOMEONE ADDED ON to it. Now I think that for this reason it's just going to look like a normal ocean and that would be kind of weird to fight in.  Also, unless we had someway to see underwater, which we don't, it will be very hard too fight

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

14 minutes ago, Rickle said:

Neutral, Feel like it would be a good map IF SOMEONE ADDED ON to it. Now I think that for this reason it's just going to look like a normal ocean and that would be kind of weird to fight in.  Also, unless we had someway to see underwater, which we don't, it will be very hard too fight

Listen here buddy neutral isn’t a thing anymore! Disgraceful!

+1 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

11 hours ago, Rickle said:

Okay then, -1 You cant see underwater in Garry's Mod it would be too hard too fight

I mean. You definitely can see underwater, i have done underwater Ops before. If you think it’s too hard then don’t deploy? 

23 hours ago, Rickle said:

Okay then, -1 You cant see underwater in Garry's Mod it would be too hard too fight

Its hard to see underwater on the map but if it being too hard to fight it the only reason then i guess you dont like to have deployments that are hard/ creative. 

On 5/2/2020 at 6:29 PM, Rickle said:

I chose this map because not much going on with it which would allow you to build however you would like to. You can see underwater it is just a limited vision which I could see being a negative but IMO would still be fine. 

+1 /me makes suggestion for aqua trooper battalion ez pz

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 clone go swim

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |