CWRP - Rickle's Staff App (waived by Enzyme)

Rickle

RP Name: TR 501st ARCT ENG SGT Rickle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:218377315

VIP: Yes

Time zone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator: I want to be a part of the staff team for multiple reasons: This has always been my #1 goal on the server to accomplish, I feel like this is a good place to start my staff "career", there is a large community on Synergy and for how many players they average I never see any "toxic/rude" players, I would be a very active staff and even get on when it's downtime (some people still need help on downtime), I would also plan on becoming a GM so I could host events when the other GM are not on, or there are no events running and people are bored. So, I want to become part of the staff team because it has been one of my long goals (a couple of months after I joined the server) that I wanted to accomplish. The reason I set this goal for myself is that I knew I would have to face challenges along the way of my adventure on becoming staff, I knew I would face difficulties and problems. I feel with enough time and effort I could become a staff member and maybe even with more challenges a GM one day in the later future. Now as I have said I have zero staff experience (I do know how to do basic staff things) and I feel like this is the only server it would be valid to start on, mostly because it's the server I have spent the most time in, met the most people, have the most hours in, and have learned the most in. I would pick this server as well because you start off as a NA to learn the ropes of how to become an Admin. This just means you start off with a learning experience instead of being expected to know everyone about staff which is why this server is also friendly to new players as well as "veterans". Another reason I would be fit for staff is my activity, I am usually on whenever it's downtime and I know how frustrating it is whenever there is no admin to assist you. (most people need SA+ when there are none on while it's downtime) I am also not saying this about all of the staff because there are some amazing people that are on whilst it's downtime that I enjoy spending time with.  I am just stating that with more staff on actively taking sits during downtime people would have a much better time if they have a different time zone, for example. I also think if I were ever to get the Game Master position (which is a longshot away because you have to get SA first) I would be able to host encounters/events when people are bored on the server and not doing anything. One more thing is my maturity, I can be very mature at times that I need to be mature, but I can also be a very chill and friendly person. Anytime, for example, in a meeting of some sort, doing an interview, taking staff sits I will be mature and not acting goofy/uncontrollable. I am not saying I will not be immature outside of those things, I am stating that I will just be less serious whenever it comes to anything that I don't have to act serious in. I am saying that frankly because if I don't have to act like a robot without emotions I will 100% choose to not act like an alien. Another reason I would be a good fit for staff is IF I ever become SA+ or anything like that, I would like to take sits and try to be fast with the person (not saying this is an major issue, but there are like 4 SA's on some times and none of them take sits as fast as some people need them to be). Sincerely, Rickle.

Tell us a little about yourself: I am 13 years old, I was born in Pennsylvania and I still currently live here, I play video games a lot, and I like to help people. I play video games, like Garry's Mod, Half-Life: Alyx, Tabletop Simulator (with friends), Pavlov VR, Rust, Gorn (VR Game), CS:GO (don't play much anymore), and Valorant (played when it first came out, haven't touched it in weeks). I joined this server a while back in August 2018 because I was bored and was looking for a community to have fun with and that I could be active on, then I found this one. When I first joined the server I decided to join the 327th (Not a battalion anymore) and met some really cool and friendly people. Most of those people are gone from this server now, but I will still miss them. I don't think many people remember me and that's probably due to the fact that I either never had I chance to meet them or that they had just forgotten that we ever met. There are some people I still remember from that time period and they know who they are because we have probably talked in-game or recognized each other. Another thing I want to do is move to Florida when I become older, I would want to move there because I've heard it's sunny and beautiful there which are two things I enjoy. I would probably pick a house next to a beach because I would love to be able to walk out into the sand every morning and just take a swim, dry off, and walk back into the house. I have over 2,500 hours on Garry's Mod itself and almost all of that time has been on this server, don't know where the other 1000 hours were used ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: No I don't have former staff experience and I am willing to learn more as I move on!

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I currently have 1521:11:11.

Proof of waive: https://gyazo.com/5a8dc1838e0bb868566faa41d745e0b9

Edited by Rickle
Updating info

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

Forum Admin

+1. alot of effort in that App

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

+1 Helps out and is a dope dude

• Friendly 1