CWRP - (Satan) Staff Application

Satan

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Rancor ENGL WO Hammer/SHM ACEM WS K Kovacs

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60059784

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The main reason I want to be admin is because of the fact no many admins are on at night. I think that I would be able to help the staff with the overload of tickets even on normal bases. I have seen a lack of help from the admin with helping with trials. So far the only people that actually do anything to help and spawn things are Bananaberry and Ecetera. As I would move up he chain I believe that I would be able to help more efficiently with the trials and maybe events if I decide to move to the Game helper side of things. With the administration powers I would receive, it would allow me to help further the RP and Training of the server. I

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well there are many thing about be but a little something something that I can tell you is that I'm dedicated to the server. You can ask most people and they will say that I am on a lot doing a lot of things. Yesterday alone I hosted 7+ trials I believe. And when it comes to administration I don't just take one persons side. I would talk to both of them and figure the problem out even if it happens to be a person in a high commander position.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I do have previous staff experience. I have been Head admin, super admin etc. on many different RP servers. These servers are no longer up due to the fact that the communities were disbanded. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 774

Hello satan...

You are a nice guy who often helps over before himself and is active either on your jedi or clone.

+1 

Just remember not to burn yourself out by pulling yourself every which way

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

+1 Wayyy to cringe for staff :P

Banned

You have been accepted, welcome to the team!
//moved to accepted. 

r4ymo.gif