Bleaches Game Master Application Again...

Bleach

Name: 

501st Warrant Officer Appo

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:156107399

Current Staff Rank:

SA

Are you Currently a GH?:

No

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 

| 501st Warrant Officer Appo has played for 6216:35:33  (I know i have a issue)

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 

My knowledge of the Clone Wars is id say around an 8.5 maybe 9. Ive binge watched every single season like 3 times. So yeah i think i know my shit.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

I believe my communication and Leadership skills are more then enough to manage a event. I have held a bunch of leadership positions during my time on synergy. So i think ive got pretty good communications and leadership skills.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes I do.

Give us an Event idea that you would like to produce:

the CIS under the command of Super Tactical Droid Kalani take over Outpost Granite and put up a ray sheild surrounding Granite. He sends a small task force of Commandos dressed as Clone Troopers who were killed defending Granite. But just before Granite was overran one of the CTs was able to activate the silent alarm that would send forces from the main Anaxes base to Granite. The Commandos are tasked with stealing anything related to the strategies and plans for the Republics next attack against the CIS. Their mission is to steal said data and bring it back to Kalani. But, if they get compromised during this stealth mission they are to delete the data they came to steal and fight there way out of the base or die trying. The Republic find out that the CIS and those Commando droids were stationed at Granite and they send a team of Republic troops to granite to stop the CIS and take back Granite from the CIS clutches. But if the mission is successful for the CIS then it will eventually lead to a Pt.2. 

Jobs Required for this Event: 3-4 Event Jobs (for the Commando CTs) and 2 GHs (too help spawn in the droids at Granite).

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

I couldnt find any :PepeHands:

PS:

I posted it in the wrong section like the :Pepega: i am. sorry about that xD

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Only Senior Admin+ who are currently GH and have helped in at least 10 (ten) events may apply for Game Master rank(s)

Ik u got 6k hours an shiz but the rule doe 
    +1

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png