woah

ive been stalking the forums and sever like the last year and havent done anything, im kinda bored with every other game and i wanna see what has changed so can anyone give me a rundown on like the last 6 months of the server ?

uh, everybody has the same stats, no special stats, DU no longer all have z6's(kinda cringe ngl) jedi got a HUGE update, trad left as director, joah banned me for 2 minutes for calling him a nerd, we have a rust server, ark server, TTT server, scribbles got banned, we switched maps like 17.24 times and than went back to anaxes. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
9 minutes ago, LixCoffee said:

ive been stalking the forums and sever like the last year and havent done anything, im kinda bored with every other game and i wanna see what has changed so can anyone give me a rundown on like the last 6 months of the server ?

Sith were added then removed we switched to Anaxes and then back and forth with Venators n stuff, 327th, 187th, (91st rip), shadow company, all got the boot SC is now a GM sub unit, specialized got revamped and now is rancor and DU and GM, there’s now mech regiment instead of recon which is 104th and 41st, attack is 212th and 501st so bde is the same, there’s now operations regiment which is naval and CG

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin

We got Bounty hunters, Foxtrot moved to 212th, Palpatine and senators ar event jobs, Marshal Commander is highest achievable rank, DU got Havoc Squad sub-unit. Idk what else that they haven't mentioned yet.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

On 4/27/2020 at 1:06 PM, OkamiHybrid said:

uh, everybody has the same stats, no special stats, DU no longer all have z6's(kinda cringe ngl) jedi got a HUGE update, trad left as director, joah banned me for 2 minutes for calling him a nerd, we have a rust server, ark server, TTT server, scribbles got banned, we switched maps like 17.24 times and than went back to anaxes. 

oof no more special stats, tbh thats what made certain battalions special lol. some incentive would be nice to join one. 

rip scribbles x4 

We got a new weapon system, Perma weapons are expensive as shit, 104th and 41st are now mechanized, CG and Base ops/Naval are now Operations, 21st lost their WESTAR-M5 and they got a bunch of new jobs with old ones being taken.

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

17 minutes ago, Darkk said:

21st lost their WESTAR-M5 and they got a bunch of new jobs with old ones being taken.

We got fucked basically.

All batts got standardised cos apparently the power disparity between batts was too much even thou in situation where it would matter like BvB we would use CTs. Standardisatoon was just done with no ones input, it just happened. Jedi can now 1 tap execute people and cause Lua errors like no bodies business. 

Staff team has... to be honest I don't know what happened,  it's in a bit of a weird state but its improving.

327th, 187th and 91st got yeeted.

BHs are a thing that exists.

The server is about as stable as ever, which means it's like a house of cards on a wing on an airplane.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

We had a big scare thinking the files for gmod and such were leaked, encounters are a thing [ Basically the old events are now considered encounters and the deployments are now considered main server event worthy. Aka encounters 30 min - an hour. Events an hour - 3 hours. deployments 3 hours - 5 hours ]. We are loosing Eeth Koth and geting I'm gun Die [ ImaGunDi ]. 

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

• Management
Management

I feel bad cause standardization happened cause I wanted to remove skill points cuz ppl were pretty op with their tanky hp and Mach 10 run speed Mach 20 when b hopping :(

:PepeHands: 

but I no longer play so get rekt noobs

:pepeLaugh:

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk