ATC Trainings

Freck

Clarification on ATC Trainings 

Attending this gives you:

- Battalion specific callsign / numbers

- Necessary binds required to fly

- Ability to fly if you have been trained to fly by your battalion's PLTO/PLTL

Attending this does NOT give you:

- Ability to fly if you haven't been trained to fly by your battalion's PLTO/PLTL

NEW UPDATED INFORMATION:
All members of naval are required to host ATC training regardless of your rank, with this being said we should be seeing an increase in ATC trainings as I understand many people have complained about the lack of these trainings. 

I am currently working on ensuring that Synergy Roleplay uses ONE Document to teach players how to fly, this will ensure that everyone receives the same training, and will be fully qualified once they have been ATC trained.

-- Any questions / concerns please PM me --

Edited by Freck
  • Winner 2

British

Also not sure if it's changed dont think it has but do not assign someone a low number callsign i.e. giving someone trident 3 because its open as those are "active" pilot slots and typically assigned to the officers+ within a battalions pilot branch so give them open low numbers and ensure the callsign is open by checking both the ATC channel for assignments and the roster in case they havent been added yet!

• Management
Management

spacer.png

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Retired Founder
1 hour ago, Twelfths said:

Also not sure if it's changed dont think it has but do not assign someone a low number callsign i.e. giving someone trident 3 because its open as those are "active" pilot slots and typically assigned to the officers+ within a battalions pilot branch so give them open low numbers and ensure the callsign is open by checking both the ATC channel for assignments and the roster in case they havent been added yet!

Can you say that again but in a sentence that makes sense?

• Funny 1