Bbstine's Marshal Commander

Bbstine

Steam Name: bbstine

RP Name: Bbstine

RP Rank: According to some individuals, Bbstine is my rank.

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:123229741

Brigade you are applying for: GAR

Experience: Here's my experience, it dates back to the prehistoric ages where Joah was once a little child. If you've ever seen the movie Terminator starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton you'd know that if I had the chance to go back and kill a baby it'd for sure be Square because the dude looks like a literal toenail no brim. So like I was saying, my experience is minging with the 101st battalion, then minging and then being promoted for minging in the Coruscant Guard, then I killed a few battalions with merely my presence; sorry RM and Senate Commandos/Shadow Company. What I'm not sorry for is 187th, y'all looked like straight up grapes and I didn't like it because I have a fear of fruits which the word for that phobia is Fructophobia, so anyways I concur I'm also a former minge master in the minge order, 2 times.

Why should you become a Marshal Commander?: Well like I said previously, I just want to make fun of people on the server but like with enough power to actual straight up cover up murders whenever I commit one, it's what all the cool kids do, also I want to murder Dill with a bazooka.

Do you understand the lore of the Grand Army?: I think so, is that the one with adolf? love that season dude, favorite part was when he blew his fucking brains out in the bunker. (spoiler alert btw sorry)

Availability: honestly, you only get me on sundays because that's gods day.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: New Minge, Minge, Senior Minge, Veteran Minge, Head Minge, Minge (got demoted)

Do you have a microphone?: Yeah it's my cool ass Blue Yeti I bought that came with a free PubG code, btw if you want the code just ask I don't need it nor want it.

Where do you want the Grand Army to be at the end of your term?: Dead, give me ImperialRP.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army?: I don't plan on improving relations, I want them to hate each other that way we can start a large scale Gume vs Aang war.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I'd like to see Forskin try.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Marshal commander rank?: I won't even make it to two months so let's see how it goes.

@Crimson this is how you write a minge application you fucking mongaloid. 

shit can someone change the title to Marshal Cummander for me.

• Funny 2

I would +1 this so quick

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 STONKS.

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Head Admin

this is so funny

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander