Updated Obi-Wan Model

Cabrera

Name: Cabrera | Obi-Wan

RP Rank: Senior Jedi General

Suggestion: Updated phase 2 model for Obi-Wan. This one is more clean and has some additional skins to it

Implementation: Get rid of old model, put in new model

Lore: Obi wan wore robes

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1495064543

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Slots: no change

Description: no change

Model: ADD models/kylejwest/cgihdobiwan/cgihdobiwan.mdl
DELETE models/tfa/comm/gg/pm_sw_obiwan_alt.mdl

NO CHANGE models/player/generalkenobi/cgikenobi.mdl, models/player/obiclone/obiclone.mdl
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:  no change

Other: https://gyazo.com/f376a8a4249f191d9e305e4f2b96dd3d comparison (the colored skins are all bodygrouprs

• Management
Management

May I ask why the robes?

Obi-Wan never wore white/red/green etc robes so I don’t understand why he would need these on the server.

Its basically like adding that 332nd model for Rex because “why not”

+1 for the updated normal Kenobi model but imma have to say no to the colored robes. 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

5 hours ago, Marvel said:

May I ask why the robes?

Obi-Wan never wore white/red/green etc robes so I don’t understand why he would need these on the server.

Its basically like adding that 332nd model for Rex because “why not”

+1 for the updated normal Kenobi model but imma have to say no to the colored robes. 

I think he just wants that model cause it looks nice and better looking and more accurate with the Clone Wars right now and might be the only one he could find. So i think he just wants it for that not for the other colors. But thats my guess so idk

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 2 weeks later...