something that would bring more rp

I think Dark RP drugs would be good for the server. As they would add a physical drug trade to bounty Hunters, a ketamine addicted Yoda,  in medrp their would be actually medicine being involved. CG could quite literally bust down a door of a meth lab in the village arrest everyone in the area and hold them for questioning, as well as drug sniffing massifs. What do you guys think?

• Winner 1

Ummmm, no. The only people.who would use it is BH and that would just be CG or anyone raiding BH every 5 minutes. Which is an increase on Dennis' daily raids.

-1 plat Dark rp if you want drugs, or go to a shady looking guy (keep hold of your kidneys)

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

On 4/20/2020 at 3:22 AM, Gadget said:

Which is an increase on Dennis' daily raids.

Hey now I only attempt to raid once every two week unless provoked. Like oh a car bomb, being shot at, them killing troopers 

I think it’s a pogW tactic and idea tbh 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

3 hours ago, ISNIFFPROPANE said:

Man what you on about 

you really tryin to have little kids running around on bounty hunters screaming “WANNA BUMP THIS COKE HOMES”

exactly my point

and then @Joah can make anti drug campaigns and say one smoke of marijuana means you'll turn around and kill your entire platoon 

Edited by justuscloud5
  • Management
Management

This would easily be abused and cause more problems, failRP, and several other dumb issues that can easily be avoided.

Just RP your Bounty Hunter as a spice runner there are props for that at least and actual lore to support it. Instead of "Clans" you could be a Crew of Spice Running Outlaws.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk