Sniff’s Resignation

Battalion: SO BDE

RP Name: SO BDE Regimental Commander Morquis

Date: 4/15/2020

Reason: I think it was pretty obvious that this was coming. I can’t uphold the activity requirement as a regimental and I don’t want to sit here and cock block the spot from another good person that can take the position. I just hope I helped as much as I could, I know I didn’t do the best job but I really did try and I had a lot of really good friends to help me through it.

Goodbyes:

@Squad Leads - you all are doing absolutely fantastic, keep doing what you’re doing, I couldn’t of asked for better squad leads whats so ever.

SO BDE - Don’t be rarted, listen to your squad lead 

Im not gonna @ everyone because sitting here typing on my phone gibs me big headache but I just want everyone to know that...

you’re dope.

• Friendly 4
Banned
1 hour ago, ISNIFFPROPANE said:

Battalion: SO BDE

RP Name: SO BDE Regimental Commander Morquis

Date: 4/15/2020

Reason: I think it was pretty obvious that this was coming. I can’t uphold the activity requirement as a regimental and I don’t want to sit here and cock block the spot from another good person that can take the position. I just hope I helped as much as I could, I know I didn’t do the best job but I really did try and I had a lot of really good friends to help me through it.

Goodbyes:

@Squad Leads - you all are doing absolutely fantastic, keep doing what you’re doing, I couldn’t of asked for better squad leads whats so ever.

SO BDE - Don’t be rarted, listen to your squad lead 

Im not gonna @ everyone because sitting here typing on my phone gibs me big headache but I just want everyone to know that...

you’re dope.

Lova ya bro <3

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

• Management
Management

Don’t worry Sniff the job of a Regimental is an easy yet boring one. It felt like you were alone from time to time I imagine but this game, rather this community, isn’t about the positions you hold or the “work” you do. It’s about the friendships and memories you make along the way and I know you made plenty so that means you did a good job. 

^ cringe :Pepega:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

It was good having you around and seeing you improve as a person within SOBDE ever since getting Kal Skirata. See you around Kal'ibur, good luck in whatever business you find yourself in.

• Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x