Havoc Squad "Bandit" Missing Weapons.

Bug Type (Server:): Clone Wars

Severity level (1-3): 2 

Evidence (if you can):

Currently, the Bandit (the ARF of Havoc Squad) Job's load-out is: DC-15S, DC-15A, DC-15X (sniper).

This is a bug because it's missing an essential component: The RPS-6 (rw_sw_rps6) shoulder mounted rocket launcher, a standard part of the ARF loadout in every single ARF trooper except Bandit (for no reason).

Description of the bug: Bandit is missing an RPS-6 shoulder mounted rocket launcher (rw_sw_rps6). It makes zero sense as to why Bandit should NOT have an RPS-6,  he's an ARF trooper. It makes sense to lose the shield in the loadout, not the RPS-6.

How can we recreate it: Adding the RPS-6 (one more time rw_sw_rps6) to Bandit's job next update. 

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

3 minutes ago, OneClick said:

+1 if every other ARF has it, I don't see why not adding it to a lore job. I've never used any ARF trooper mind you though.

It's part of the standard ARF loadout on every single ARF trooper on the server except Bandit. Even seen used in CW by ARF troopers.

1 minute ago, Big Booty Dude said:

+1 i think all of havoc squad should have a rework of weapons

Probably, yeah, but this is a bug issue because there's no reason of having a non-standard ARF loadout for Bandit, which means something wasn't added when it should have been.

Edited by Dexter

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

Resolved

• 1 year later...