CWRP - Sparrow's Staff Re-Application

Alex

RP Name: TR 41stGC ARCT 1st LT Draa / Sparrow

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:423844724

VIP (Y/N): Yes.

Timezone: UCT +2

What was your previous staff rank?: I was Senior Admin( SA)

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No.

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had enough of star wars rp in general.  i was burned a bit aswell. 187th was hard to bring back up . since the officer base was not as great same with NCO. Once it was back up running i quited.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): i Have bine playing alot again. And i have started to enjoy star wars rp alot aswell. I want rejoin staff aswell because i want to make dupes for my battalion. I have tried to do it with the help of SA+'s but it will only go easier wen i do it myselff. also i think i would a great add to the team of staff.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):i think it went quite well. i made alot off dupes. wen i started as a NA i just did alot of tickets and cadet trainings when i hit admin i applied for gamemaster so i got SA realy quick. But from i SA i just helped NA with their tickets. Help them with questions, work on dupes. Help with events. I loved helping with events.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes i understand

Edited by Alex
  • Director
Director

+1 Great guy.

• Friendly 1

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1