CWRP - Sox Staff Application

Its_Ye_Boy

RP Name: TC MED 1SG Vaize / Naval Crewman Sox / 104th Jedi S Padawan Sox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:226653514

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I like the server and want to help make it even better. I really enjoy playing here but it seems that there are times with very little admins and I really want to help by being active as an admin. My goal as an admin is to become a GM because I think this would be an enjoyable experience. This would also give me more things to do in the server while also helping other people out. I think that I would help solve some problems and make sure everyone has a great time on the server. As a staff I would abide by the rules knowing what I can do to an extent and giving the outmost honest answers to everyone that has a question.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 15 years old from the North East. I am a big sports guy that also loves to play video games. I have played games since I was young. I used to not have any kinds of rp games so I had watched many different kinds of rp videos. I am a freshman in high-school taking advanced classes as I am very smart and caring I hope I could be a great fit in the admin community.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No I do not have any previous experiences but I do think this is a great opportunity to become a staff member.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  245:39:47

-1 jk i say  huge +1

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)