Taser/Laser Staff Application

Taser

RP Name: TR 104th PLT SPC Taser/ TR  DU Jedi ACE C KI Laser

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:69779898

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to join staff
as I feel I could help the server grow by promoting the server by telling people i know in the communty and I feel I can help around the ship by helping people get trained and try my best to give them the best experience on the server and keep people from messing around and keep the server in order.
And i feel i am a outgoing person as i will help people even when i am busy and i am a fast learner so if you tell me something i will not just chuck it to the side i will learn from it.And i would like to fill the cracks off the server and help make the server better not make more problems and keep the server safe so we can help all have a good time.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a funny. I am friendly to new people. I am also nice to people that I don’t even know I live in South Carolina and it hard for me because of my two brothers and they want to play every time when I get on

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I have staff on a different server before

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  157:54:20 hours on the server

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no I am not

@Taser Have you been waived by a HA+ for this application i believe that they said you needed to?

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I remember when Teaa is doing surgery on medbay and they putted medbay on lockdown, And you keep annoying the guy inside to let you in on your clone. After that you placed your tac then you switched to your knight and tell him once again to let you in. Then Comet i believe went inside medbay then you followed him then you went inside the room where you cant go in because your in a med whitelist and you keep telling us you can. -1 sorry

• Friendly 1

-1 it honestly hasnt been that long since your last app, waiting a couple months will really show everybody. applying as quickly as you can after being denied does not, just take a break and show the server that you really deserve this position. everybody here believes in you and will suport you , if you really try, and i know you have been but this isnt your time. dont quit the server and i hope to see you applying in 3 months or so and proving everybodys who's -1'd you wrong. Good luck lazer!

• Friendly 1

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

-1 Support

Other people have mentioned the same situation, but you often switch between jobs to try and get inside situations that you really have no business in, and can cause conflict when this does not work. Activity is there, but the maturity is absolutely and positively absent.

• Friendly 1

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour