Void

Hudson

Void

Edited by Hudson

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

I'm starting this off strong with a -1 for many reasons. 

First off, you have less than 9 hours in gmod in the last 2 weeks and in the last months, you've been an actual ghost on the server, but now you're coming in here with the audacity thinking yea, I'll just throw up an app while there are several other people applying that have put in far more effort and time currently into their battalions and regiment. h

ttps://gyazo.com/663d7d4b9152103f7dec5d51f1a3a51f

Just a quick screenshot of playtime so I'm not coming out of nowhere with baseless accusations. 

Second, most, if not all, of the leadership positions you have been in, your performance has been lackluster at best. For all of your various reg terms, you would just sit in your channel all day by yourself and do nothing unless you absolutely had to. Your "evaluations" were a whopping once a month and towards the end, just stopped doing them. You have overstepped your powers as reg multiple times (at least in my battalion) by trying to remove my officers while they're on loa being affected by natural disasters or other various personal issues. As shaak ti, you would just sit in the rancor channel all day and not actually do your jedi job, which is why I put you up for removal from shaak all those months ago. You then proceeded to throw a crying fit in the meeting and then resign on the spot. And a similar thing happened when you were green company commander under summit in your first point of experience, as I was an officer in EC at that point. 

Lastly, as I said earlier, you just plain don't deserve the position and I honestly dont know what gave you the idea to go for it in the first place. There are 2 other far better candidates applying, your track record of positions of this caliber had been spotty at best along with your activity being very unreliable, and I just dont think you have the proper attitude for this. 

This isnt a personal vendetta or anything, even if you think it might be, I just dont think you are the right choice for this position 

• Funny 3
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 1

-1 I feel like you aren't right for the position when you are in a BCMD position you don't do anything for the battalion. And when you were Regimental and Egg was Gree you decided to remove him not beacuse High Staff and Other BCMDs and REG+ wanted you too you decided to do it out of spite and you did it for no reason. Then when people called you out on it. You went to your channel and cried about it. Then after two week of not helping Recon at all, you resigned from the position, you have resigned time and time again, I don't think you are mentally stable or the right fit for the position.

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

• Management
Management

-1 I believe the other candidates deserve the position more than you.

Good luck though

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

49 minutes ago, Egg said:

I'm starting this off strong with a -1 for many reasons. 

First off, you have less than 9 hours in gmod in the last 2 weeks and in the last months, you've been an actual ghost on the server, but now you're coming in here with the audacity thinking yea, I'll just throw up an app while there are several other people applying that have put in far more effort and time currently into their battalions and regiment. h

ttps://gyazo.com/663d7d4b9152103f7dec5d51f1a3a51f

Just a quick screenshot of playtime so I'm not coming out of nowhere with baseless accusations. 

Second, most, if not all, of the leadership positions you have been in, your performance has been lackluster at best. For all of your various reg terms, you would just sit in your channel all day by yourself and do nothing unless you absolutely had to. Your "evaluations" were a whopping once a month and towards the end, just stopped doing them. You have overstepped your powers as reg multiple times (at least in my battalion) by trying to remove my officers while they're on loa being affected by natural disasters or other various personal issues. As shaak ti, you would just sit in the rancor channel all day and not actually do your jedi job, which is why I put you up for removal from shaak all those months ago. You then proceeded to throw a crying fit in the meeting and then resign on the spot. And a similar thing happened when you were green company commander under summit in your first point of experience, as I was an officer in EC at that point. 

Lastly, as I said earlier, you just plain don't deserve the position and I honestly dont know what gave you the idea to go for it in the first place. There are 2 other far better candidates applying, your track record of positions of this caliber had been spotty at best along with your activity being very unreliable, and I just dont think you have the proper attitude for this. 

This isnt a personal vendetta or anything, even if you think it might be, I just dont think you are the right choice for this position 

Okay, Egg well let me explain what I can.

1. I have less than 9 hours in Gmod in the past 2 weeks because the first week I was out with the flu for the whole of it, this week I've been taking on many hours of work and have only been able to make time for little stints in between. 

2. I never tried to remove any of your officers while they were on LOA because of natural disasters. I was asked to remove you from your position, because, at the time you weren't contributing in any positive manner to the battalion. This was at the direction of some of the staff team that found that it was worrying. I had given you 2 warnings and then removed you due to that. 

3. I most certainly did my best during my regimental term in prior to not only hold those evaluations (which you never took part in) but to play with a battalion in the regiment daily if not hourly. 

4. Shaak Ti as a Jedi, at least lorewise spent most of her time with the clones, training them, working with Rancor. And at the time that I was Shaak Ti, I felt that I embodied everything that I needed to as their battalion jedi, and I implore that you ask any Rancor that was there with me if it was a positive experience or not.

Please don't lie to my face and say it isn't a vendetta either.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

35 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Please don't lie to my face and say it isn't a vendetta either.

This last sentence is enough of a response to -1 you.

You could have taken a more professional ending, instead you have provoked the drama and inflamed something you did not have to. If its a personal vendetta or not, he stated it isn't and so should have answered the questions and moved on, this little jab at the bottom is not needed at all.

• Winner 2

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

Lemme just give a quick rebuttal

1 hour ago, Hudson said:

1. I have less than 9 hours in Gmod in the past 2 weeks because the first week I was out with the flu for the whole of it, this week I've been taking on many hours of work and have only been able to make time for little stints in between.

You literally have more playtime in vr chat than gmod. 

1 hour ago, Hudson said:

2. I never tried to remove any of your officers while they were on LOA because of natural disasters. I was asked to remove you from your position, because, at the time you weren't contributing in any positive manner to the battalion. This was at the direction of some of the staff team that found that it was worrying. I had given you 2 warnings and then removed you due to that.

Beastly and trig when they were both on loa for hurricane Irma last year just to name 2. 

I dont really care about getting removed because its whatever and it was good for me, but 2 warnings were not given. In fact, there was a "hey, we should talk" in the cmd chat of discord and then you never responding to me when I would try to set up a time. I was also never actually given any official reason for my removal, so thanks for finally clearing that up. 

1 hour ago, Hudson said:

3. I most certainly did my best during my regimental term in prior to not only hold those evaluations (which you never took part in) but to play with a battalion in the regiment daily if not hourly. 

You would once again just sit in the rancor channel all day or your own by yourself and advert how you were singing or something. We took part in as many evals as you hosted and scored highest on almost every single one from what I can remember but that's also beside the point. 

1 hour ago, Hudson said:

4. Shaak Ti as a Jedi, at least lorewise spent most of her time with the clones, training them, working with Rancor. And at the time that I was Shaak Ti, I felt that I embodied everything that I needed to as their battalion jedi, and I implore that you ask any Rancor that was there with me if it was a positive experience or not.

But as shaak ti, you are so much more than a battalion jedi which you just seem to not understand... your job is to keep relations with all clones and jedi which is why she is in charge of the jedi feedbacks. I also couldn't care less about what rancor thinks, not then, and not ever. You let jedi get harrassed and targeted by people without stepping in once which is another reason why I gave you the -1 but it's more implied but shows in your original response to me that you so nicely numbered in a list. You lie, cry, and play victim whenever someone comes at you which is honestly pathetic.

I was not lying when I said it wasnt a personal vendetta. I gave you my honest opinions as to why you should not be reg, but I believe that you made it personal by slandering me in several ways and calling me a liar. I have not lied on these because they are very important to the server and those that play on it.

Now good day sir.

Edited by Egg
  • Funny 2