Alaska's Staff App

Flowers_is_gay

RP Name: Alaska

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:510600691

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Mst (Mountain Standard)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I crave organization and rules in which I believe I can obtain as a staff member. I enjoy looking over new additions to the server and forums, and server rules. I have seen a few issues that needed resolving but the admin that came about could accomplish, which I believe I can help prevent in future. I enjoy Synergy and want to help it progress in any way possible. And finally I'm very dedicated to the tasks I'm givin’.  

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im 5’ 8”, and pretty gay. I'm organized when it comes to documentation but in life i'm a bit sloppy in day to day organization. I have had a few leadership positions on the server, most notably as the intel commander/director of Special Operation (formerly Shadow company).

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was a moderator on  a ttt server back in 2016ish before it was shut down for financial reasons. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 303 hours and growing

UwU

Head Admin

+1, good luck Alaska

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander