Vertical's Staff Application

Misfit

RP Name: TR DU PLT ARFL CPT Vertical

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:172194265

VIP (Y/N):  N

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become a  admin to really help out my battalion. I've noticed that most admins in my battalion besides a few aren't online a lot. Also when i recruit someone for my battalion i don't want to have type "@Need a Whitelist" or anything like that. Now that im a Server Trainer it also applies there. Another thing is i'm ARF Lead and i really have a passion for my branch and the troopers in it. When i want to do a tryout i don't want to have to ask around for the ARF Dupe and stuff before i do it. I want to be able to spawn it myself and have it handy. Speaking on tryouts and training, I would like to again help out my battalion by spawning droids for them during trainings and stuff. Lastly I would love to be a Gamemaster of events. I have so many ideas and i can never do them because i'm not a admin or anything.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im a Junior in High School and i play both Football and Baseball. I'm a honor roll student and i dont really get in trouble all like that. I work at Discovery Place and get paid every 2 weeks. Lastly Im 6 foot and weigh 185.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1110 Hours 31 Minuets and 30 Seconds

Edited by StarLIon793516

the Darman Keller guy

Head Admin

Lmao, someone just accept this smh +1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander