Coil's Staff Re-Application

vCoil

RP Name: TR 501st MEDO SFC Coil

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:159336231

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Eastern Standard

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Negative

Why did you leave the staff team?: I became really inactive do to school picking up, now that it has calmed down I can help out.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I believe I can help GMs more when they are looking for Game Helpers and have to keep announcing for them. I enjoyed my time helping in events and even doing my own with 3 GHs. I will also do the tickets SAs and VAs do not wanna do because thats tasking for them. I would like to also try and work up to GM.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I believe I was a very solid admin last go around getting a good amount of tickets weekly. I was also told that I was a very helpful game helper. Though my activity slowly dwindled away into nothing I feel that I was helpful to anyone needing it for the most part and would like to continue to help out. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes 

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

Banned

+1

r4ymo.gif

Banned

+1