Spades showing off a new trick in debrief.

Spades also force lightning'd people in debrief when he was a Grey Jedi for no reason pretending it was an accident and if I was Papa Windu and did that I wouldn't of been a HA OR Mace Windu anymore.

Is this fucking faggot insane? Looks like IceFuse is taking 'SeriousRP' to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL! But wait...? What about the Mass RDM performed by the 'revolt'... why were they banned? Icefuse is a fair server guys it doesn't matter who you are your treated equally.... "Chronic Gamer Connect for the first time" "You have been banned for 'Chronic'" oh wait he hadn't done ANYTHING yet and it could of been a normal play but because IceFuse is fair we do that shit! 10/10 best DvL would DvL again I r8 8/8 m8 this is gr8!

22 hours ago, Lazer said:

There was one, Corv laughed at it....

It figures dude, if I did that in DB, I would have been demoted from staff, made a youngling/removed and blacklisted from Jedi. And probably get a week - 2-week ban. Just because this little fuck up is the DVL, he can get away with it. People like Medic, Zander, and others never abused their power, but if they wanted to, they could get away with it. That's fucked up. 

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Beb said:

It figures dude, if I did that in DB, I would have been demoted from staff, made a youngling/removed and blacklisted from Jedi. And probably get a week - 2-week ban. Just because this little fuck up is the DVL, he can get away with it. People like Medic, Zander, and others never abused their power, but if they wanted to, they could get away with it. That's fucked up. 

Thats what's known as status. Kind of like a celebrity. They can steal things from a store and only get 1 night in a holding cell. Normal people can steal stuff and get 2 months in jail.

• 1 month later...