CWRP - Siberia's Staff Re-Application

Siberia

RP Name:  104th JT SGT Siberia

Steam ID:    STEAM_0:1:114432745

VIP (Y/N) : Y

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Well I left the staff team because I was trying to focus on 187th at the time. I thought it would of been best to leave the staff team and I regret it in some ways. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Well I want to rejoin the staff team because I want to achieve more in the community. I really do care where the community is going right now and I want to also just help it out in anyway I possibly can. Also I just want to provide RP and some shoot 'em up events so people have something to do meanwhile GM's are creating events.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Well I mean I feel like I did pretty well as a Game Helper. I Tried my best to do encounters and such during the night because most of time no one really would. I would just like to continue doing that, and provide original encounters as well as fun to the community late at night when nothing is usually happening.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Banned

+1 Nothing bad to say.

• Friendly 1