CWRP - Husky's Staff Application

Husky

RP Name: TR Inspector General Commodore Arthur

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36960061

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Central

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been present on the server on and off for something like three years now, and feel its time for me to start contributing to the welfare of the community more then just role-playing and taking an active roll in command. I plan, through my time as a New Admin -> Admin to focus on training as many new recruits as possible, while also answering minor tickets. As members of the staff rotate up and are promoted, I believe it necessary for new blood to fill in the lower ranks, and Id like to do my best to fill that vacuum. To go along with this, as the school year kicks off, a large portion of the staff team cant dedicate as much time as they normally can, so I believe that my assistance is crucial to lessening the workload for the other members of the staff team. I also have an extensive list of idea's for future events, and plan on frequently assisting with the Game Master program. Overall, I believe that I will be a welcome addition to the team, and I hope to dedicate my time to improving the staff team as a whole.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I served 3 and a half years in the United State Air Force at Malmstrom AFB in Montana as a Command Post Controller. My main focus was to handle command and control for an actual USAF installation, and I worked with such distinction that I was allowed to separate from my 6 year contract to attend a commissioning program. I may be joining the US Space Force upon commissioning if I do not receive a Pilot position. i currently have served in multiple leadership roles in real life in regards to my military service, and I'd like to bring that experience into the staff team.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have not, this will be a new experience for me.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 614:40:56.

Edited by Husky
Banned

+1 This is guy an epic meme