enable night vision goggles script

justuscloud5

Name: 41stEC ARC Major Cloud
RP Rank: Major

Suggestion: enable the use of NVG scripts

Implementation: allow players to use said scripts for use in per say dark areas and when the power goes out

Lore: RC and some other troopers used NVG and thermal goggles. And as well in carnage of kell and cargo of doom troopers switched to Night Vision when the lights went out.

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=224378049
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change used to be a thing a few months ago or atleast a different night vision script)
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Other: this is a completely client side script and i have tested it myself, and please dont yell at me for posting this right as the update is happening

Edited by justuscloud5
  • Friendly 1
  • Management
Management

+1 why not and reenable post process while your at it so I can use binocular overlay for my RC visor

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Sure, why not?  Although we're never really in complete darkness unless it's the village cave system or crystal caves, clones had the helmet attached macrobinoculars that assisted in low light situations. 

• Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I'm on the Fence about giving this a +1, not because I'm against the Idea itself, but because I can't see how it'd be useful besides two Areas, one of which doesn't really need it, both being rarely used in Events. Anaxes has a weird skybox, which means that we can't have a Day and Night Script work properly. Because of this, until we get the New Map, which from what I've heard personally isn't likely to happen, then, it's likely not going to be that useful on the Main Server. 

Maybe it would work better if they Gave it to you on the Event Server? I think it'd be a lot more likely with Joah pushing for more Events on Event Server, rather than on Main, not to mention, SOBDE is a lot more likely to get Deployments. I'd have to be Convinced on giving a +1 though, especially with the lack of useful places for it. 

• Friendly 1
19 hours ago, Lens said:

I'm on the Fence about giving this a +1, not because I'm against the Idea itself, but because I can't see how it'd be useful besides two Areas, one of which doesn't really need it, both being rarely used in Events. Anaxes has a weird skybox, which means that we can't have a Day and Night Script work properly. Because of this, until we get the New Map, which from what I've heard personally isn't likely to happen, then, it's likely not going to be that useful on the Main Server. 

Maybe it would work better if they Gave it to you on the Event Server? I think it'd be a lot more likely with Joah pushing for more Events on Event Server, rather than on Main, not to mention, SOBDE is a lot more likely to get Deployments. I'd have to be Convinced on giving a +1 though, especially with the lack of useful places for it. 

They cant give it to you it is a console command from a client side script the server itself has this disabled though