Ribs' Retirement BBQ

You know I'm not one for long speeches, so I'll make this real short.

You guys have been one of my greatest prides and one of my greatest regrets.

The regret I speak of is not of you as a server or as of anyone as an individual. It is simply a regret of myself for not being able to be great enough for you guys. Even so, I hope you aren't mad at me for leaving like this. 

You guys have been like a second family to me, and I truly mean that. I don't think I could've stayed sane this whole time if it wasn't for all of you. Yes, I know this is a video game, but this is our generation, this is our time. We may define ourselves by the friendships we make without even ever meeting the other person. This doesn't make us weak, or antisocial, it can make us strong. Even if I don't agree with all of you *cough cough* @ Egg I still respect and admire all of you.

I'm not giving out shoutouts, because if I've done well as a person, you know who you are that I am truly thankful for meeting.

Goddammit, I said I wouldn't do a speech.

• Agree 1

where's my mention? Jeez Ribs, I'm gonna miss the fuck outta you. You were a great friend and a meme that will go down in history. ❤️

Edited by Brooklyn

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

16 minutes ago, Egg said:

Thanks for your mention to tell me you dont like how I do things. It's very cool of you. Being entirely honest, I thought you left months ago, but glad you could make it official. Good luck out there gamer

I realize how that sounds now, it sounded better in my head. It wasn't meant to be attacking or anything, I was just saying that I don't agree with some of your policies, it's nothing against you as a person, sorry @ Egg

@Brooklyn big mooky boi, come visit me in Maine, I'll rent us some kayaks.

17 minutes ago, Ribs said:

I

@Brooklyn big mooky boi, come visit me in Maine, I'll rent us some kayaks.

Done

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

5 hours ago, Ribs said:

I realize how that sounds now, it sounded better in my head. It wasn't meant to be attacking or anything, I was just saying that I don't agree with some of your policies, it's nothing against you as a person, sorry @ Egg

That's all good, but as I've said since I've been back, I am more than happy to hear whatever complaints you have and saying it all like this in general just seems kinda petty and very passive aggressive, especially since I have hardly ever interacted with you. But you do you and have fun

• 1 month later...