Matt's Resignation

Name: Matt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82002797

Staff Rank: SA

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 1/17/2020

Reason for leaving: I feel like I did my part. I got to HA and GMO and really enjoyed myself but I think its time to move on and focus on the 104th,Naval and Jedi. Because in reality i'm feeling burnt out and staff is making it worse. This has been a great journey and I hope to re apply one day but for now I need to call it quits here in the great staff community. I wish you all the best.

Farewells: @ traditional @ Sanchez Resident You guys are great Directors, keep doing what you're doing

@ Forseen @ Dolvek @ Rose @ Neptune @ Foxey The HA Team. Wow thank you guys so much for being great people during my time as HA I hope to see you one day rise even further in the staff team ;)
Too the GMO's I just want to say that your great GM's and great people and I wish you the best
Too the rest of the GM program and the staff team I wish you the best cause you guys represent the server...And you represent it well.

Ill catch you No clipping Talz's later!

Resigning from staff not the server don't worry XD*
Edited by Matt_

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

o7 my dude, you helped me alot in my journey through the GM program and Im looking forward to your return.

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was