Ayden's Staff Application

MONEY17986

RP Name: TR 501st SGT Ayden

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:181585137

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be staff because I like to help out people as much as I can. I have experience as staff on different games so I know the responsibility that comes with such a role. I believe if I can get a chance to show people that I can be and Administrator. I’ve also learned from my mistakes that I’ve made and think that I've grown as a person and as a player. I believe that you can’t be serious all the time so I try to make jokes and make people laugh to try and make some situations less awkward. I’ve gotten a lot of advice from staff and I think its has helped me grow to be a compatible staff member.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Ayden I have ADHD and ADD. I believe that if you don’t make mistakes you will never grow as a person. I like setting challenging goals because it helps me work harder to achieve my goals. I play video games to help me cope with things that are happening in my life.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I currently Own an Unturned server and am staff on multiple unturned servers and i was staff on ARK servers. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  428 Hours 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

1 hour ago, Alexz said:

-1 Ayden you have grown but you were involved in multiple issues in the 187th when it was around and was removed because of it. I think you still need more time to grow before you head off to staff.

How about you dont say that, he had no involvement with 187th being removed +1 for him

Ima +1. I feel like people are just giving him a hard time, 187th had problems b4 him and It was dealt with, to -1 his app for those reason are pretty childish and you should grow up. Also I think his blacklist got revoked due to it being wrong or something. 

O and dont "-1" based on someones opinion.

1 hour ago, TR2ndACHades said:

I couldn't really find words besides what Alexz said. I have had an issue with Ayden with metagaming that I have had a sit down with him.

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

22 minutes ago, MolecuI3 said:

I couldn't really find words besides what Alexz said. I have had an issue with Ayden with metagaming that I have had a sit down with him.

He claimed follow orders given by a Jedi general to have all clones remove helmets... So just ask him why or explain to the player the reason of 'Meta Gaming".  As in that case we would have a better view on this reply on his staff app. As a community we should listen to what each other say instead of making claims about each others. Anyways respect each other and be nice as a community. :)

ps: He claims to not been talk to about this...

Edited by jtb777jtb
errors
8 hours ago, Rackarain said:

How about you dont say that, he had no involvement with 187th being removed +1 for him

What are you talking about? I am not blaming him for 187th’s removal. I am just bribing up my experience with him when the battalion was still there dude. 

8 hours ago, TR2ndACHades said:

Ima +1. I feel like people are just giving him a hard time, 187th had problems b4 him and It was dealt with, to -1 his app for those reason are pretty childish and you should grow up. Also I think his blacklist got revoked due to it being wrong or something. 

No the blacklist was right, they voted on it on an officers meeting and voted to give him another chance. He did get blacklisted but we wanted to give him another opportunity 

+1

Remember now, I was this mans BCMD for the most part. Yes there was quite a lot of issues caused by Ayden, but this doesnt hinder his ability to be a staff member at all, Surrounding yourself in a battalion where you clash with others on a personality level was ultimately the downfall which led to his removal/blacklist. This came to be because we ran a 1 strike system across the board for everyone.

Ayden, I think you should be given the chance you deserve and become a successful staff member, but please work on the following:

- Situation Handling
- Anger Management

I think these are the main two issues you had in the 187th, if you could improve on these than I see no reason as to why you cannot be staff, as when it came to my resignation, you had come a long way and become quite the trooper.

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer