Rick's Re-Application

Rick_

RP Name: Rick | Alpha-78 Commander Valiant

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:150391410

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time.

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Administrator

Are you currently staff on a server?: No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: My school was taking up a very very large majority of my time, and most my free time was also taken up with work.  I lost a lot of motivation and wanted not to do staff work during my free time, the reason for this is because staff felt like actual work to me.  Over all I loved staff but I just didn't have the time.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I completely understand

I know I just left the team a week or two ago but I have very good reason's for coming back.  Recently my work and school time has let up a bit and now I feel I have the time required.  After resigning I now realize how much I miss it, I miss making people happy with events.  It's not that I just want to come back, I need to come back.  For Alpha-ARC (the sub unit), considering I am Valiant, I need to be able to spawn my dupe in give white lists and build, recently I have been putting work and much thought into reworking the tryout for Alpha-ARC, part of reworking the tryout is making a completely new dupe.  For the Alpha designation (not the sub unit) I am tasked with reworking the Alpha/eARC designation which mean's hours of building will be put into place.

Banned

+1 Rancor boyes

• Friendly 1
Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

(I kinda wanna ask, is there a time before you can re apply for staff after just resigning.) 

I know we had some differences in the past and I can see that you have taken these couple weeks to recuperate, but I'll give you a +1 to come back.

• Friendly 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

=================================================

Your Staff Application has been accepted for interview!

Contact a Head Administrator by 1/25/2020 for it

or be D E N I E D

// Locked

//Moved to pending

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

Your Staff Application has been accepted 

Congratulations

//Locked

//moved to accepted

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was