Egert - GM Application

Egert

Name: Egert

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171624266

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 2213 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I believe that my leadership and communications are good. I can say what i want to say in a manner that people can understand me. Tell them what do do, lead them in events. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes i do.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Republic get a transmission from a village that there are separatist forces occupying  their planet. They ask for their help. The republic agrees and sends a small force to eliminate the forces on their planet. But what was unexpected for them to find was General Grievous. It seemed that Grievous was loading a Nu-Class shuttle full of explosives to deliver on board a republic cruiser that is important to holding a blockade on the Planet of Cristophsis. 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

+1 I was in of the events listed below and was very good. Hope you achieve your goal!!

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• Director
Director

+1 Great event

Congratulations you have been ACCEPTED for an interview.

Contact me or another GMO for your interview before  1/26/2020 or be DENIED.

@ Craigary @ Carvis @ Foxey

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x