Head Admin

RP Name: Executive Officer Rohan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155676106

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CEST (Amsterdam)

What was your previous staff rank?: Head Administrator

Are you currently staff on a server?: No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: Removal ; this is a waived re-app by Trad

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: Honestly, wanna help the server out again. Prior to my removal I spent a long ass time making dupes for different deployments that I still wish to do as they're ready. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I do

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 
Hard working, dedicated person. 

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1 Etain sucks 🚫🧢

• Friendly 1

+1

Don't be a big dumb and be big brain that is all. 

On a serious note things happen for a reason and we can only learn from them. I know you busted your ass and many people were looking forward to what you could do more so do it. Bust your ass like I know you will and be what you were meant to be bruh.

• Friendly 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

+1 removed HA gang

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic