RP Name:
Bad Batch Wrecker | Elder Knight Duck

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:50121683

VIP (Y/N): 
Y

Timezone:
CST
On weekdays I play in the later hours such as 12:00 AM - 4:00AM CST, have been trying to move my schedule to be on around 8:00 PM CST
On Saturdays I will typically be on 4:00 PM CST- 12:00 AM CST
On Sundays I will be on 12:00 PM - 6:PM CST(However Sundays vary and sometimes I might not be able to get on in general)

What was your previous staff rank?:
Overseer

Are you currently staff on a server?:
No

Why did you leave the staff, team?:
I was removed due to inactivity, which was mostly because I was burnt out and due to in-game reasons couldn't find a reason to get on anymore. However its been a year and a half since that happened, as I always said, No one ever truly leaves this god forsaken hole that is G-MOD.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:
@ Joah last said to me a year and half ago, this was when him and zim were thinking about letting people donate for admin models, "Duck if you ever actually make it to Head-Admin I will make everyone on the server a duck for a day." Although there is no overseer anymore, it still counts fuckboi, and i'm coming for it. But on a real note, the amount of Sims going on in in-between events is slim to none. This is what I mostly left for as well, no one does stuff anymore, we just do either trainings or wait for events. It really makes me miss the old days when you would have 5+ sims going on, a couple being PVP, a couple being PVE, a couple just being fuck all (we even had a town of Salem sim once). I want to rejoin staff to help fix this and try to run sims in-between events, as I feel that is what keeps your player-base active and healthy, instead of having new players join and already being bored 2 hours into their playtime within the server.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:
Yes

+1

Be active! 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

yo its duck the OG staff makin a comeback XD see ya there bud hope to build some shit with ya. +1

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

Banned

+1 Woah Wrecker is alive?