Bud GM App

Bud

Name: Bud

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76009170

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:  332:15:41.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 10

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: excellent i have helped out with lots of events and have been told that my communication skills are on point for leadership ability i try to put my best foot forward and i set example for the people im leading they to can one day lead and pass on what they learn

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

yes that is a given

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: kuat drive yards are having a hard time coming up with new ways to fight against the CIS forces. as a result the CIS launch a attack on the shipyard to cut off the republics navy and cut supplies off to the men of annexes. the attack battalions would be deployed to CIS staging area to try to halt of the attack on the shipyard given info from the outer rim fleet that had dealt with this on coming force. while all that is happing the jedi and the sobde men would do a inflitration on a spy that would be on LP on base realying information back to the staging area of what the annexs base is planing

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

Banned

+1 He plays all the time so I think he should get it

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

My boy bud, I look forward to seeing some dope events.

+1

Congratulations you have been ACCEPTED for interview

Contact a GMO before 1/15/20 or be DENIED

@ Neptune.   @ Foxey   @Matt

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was