CWRP - Aust Staff Re-Application

Austistic

RP Name: TR 21stSO ARC 1stLT Aust

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:136851516

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Time zone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Vet Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): I am not staff on another server

Why did you leave the staff, team?: The last time I left was because I no longer had time to play on the server due to college applications and studying finishing my Junior year in High School. Also I got kinda burnt out due to my time spent on the server weekly... a lot

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin the staff team so that I can help like I did before. I think staff is a lot of fun and I just like to help people overall. I also like the opportunity to help and maybe change an experience of a player that plays on Synergy Roleplay, for a more fun and complete understanding of what they can do on the server for a better experience... maybe even helping them if they had a bad day. I'm not gonna say I am the best at doing this job or anything, but I think it is just another good opportunity to help with the server that I always like to come back to.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I understand that I will take a test of my knowledge on the server rules and practices

Adding on to the Application so y'all get to know me:
I have been playing on the server since the beginning and have been staff MANY times at the moment out of my 4 previous apps 3 were accepted and 1 was denied (denied due to a previous rule in which you could not comment on your own posts). I have had high ranks including: Shadow Company BCMD, Knight Adept (as of now), 1stLT of 21stSO (as of now), many other officer ranks within the SO/SC ranging from 2ndLT-XO, Gray Master (when gray jedi were a thing #GrayLivesMatter), and Wrath of the Sith. I like to work and would like to help whenever it is necessary.

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

+1 I've had the pleasure of recruting Aust into the 21st, he is a straight-forward, no-nonsense type of guy. He's also mature and chill. I think he'd be a good addition.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

You Have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Contact a HA by 01/08/2020 or your application will be Denied.

@Austistic

// Locked
// Moved to Pending.

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager
  • Trainer Manager