Sugga

RP Name:

187th ARCO XO Sugga 

Steam ID (SteamID Finder)

STEAM_0:1:91441662

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

187th Paratrooper Legion

Experience:

Dooms Unit Battalion Commander (Icefuse), 187th Battalion Commander (Synergy), Multiple Battalions commander and RC squad leader on smaller servers.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I have been in this battalion for quite a long time and have seen the ups and downs of the 187th. This battalion has been a home for many people that have been in the best and worst times of their life and I don't want it to be treated different. This battalion has helped me plenty of times and treated me with the respect i have given it so it's time to pay my long awaited dues. As well as I want to place a lasting impression on this battalion to the server as its “impression” is not where I want it to be. The brotherhood, the trust, and all around comradery back to this amazing battalion. I want to bring this battalions battlefield excellence to another level and allow the 187th to use each specialty that it hold to the best and highest extent that I could possibly bring it to. I have helped this battalion with the trainings, recruitment, documentation and morality of this battalion and i can only do better in this position. I also have wanted and try to execute different battalion training that is tailored to different battalion so that we, the 187th, can become more and more connected and trusted battalions by others. I want to help to bring back a long missed and loved the feeling of an actual brotherhood among all of the battalions and a sense of respect among the people inside the battalion and not just the commanders themselves. All of this is brought by arranging trainings and deployments with all battalions and units on the base and that is what I will achieve. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes i do.

Availability:

Every weekday later at night 5pm to 9pm PST and any time on the weekend as well as anytime on discord.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

4-5 months

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes i do 

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want this battalion to make a stronger bonded battalion. I want to make the battalions reputation better as well as get recruitment higher. I want us to be a formidable force on the battlefield as well as a very well trained and disciplined battalion. I want the battalion to be self sufficient and be able to thrive with a strong officer corp as well i want to implement a well and efficient way of recruiting so that there is very little time that the 187th is not open for tryouts. I also want to have a battalion that works with jedi strong and efficient. I want to have the Jedi to be a recurring force in the 187th and have them be in some leading positions to cement the respect to Jedi and clones alike. As well as i want the 187th to be a respectful battalion. I also want to have a strong paratrooper corp and have all the QRF, Medevac and LAAT documents written so i can have a generalized training for the battalion alongside the server if allowed by baseops and others.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes i do 

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes i do

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 for the boys across the hall. 

However I do have a question: @Sugga 

how will you combat the server suggestion of making your battalion an event job?

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

@Dennis As writing lore for the 187th is not viable to combat that situation. I’m going to make the battalion very active and well trained and very respectful, in a sense try to make them a poster child for synergy to hopefully combat the suggestion. Hopefully doing that changes people’s mind about the 187th and therefore the suggestion doesn’t get accepted but besides that there’s not much we can do except for those things I said. I just got to keep running the battalion at it’s very best and keep looking forward, can’t dwell on stuff that’s not in my reach to change myself.

Edited by Sugga
Can’t spell to save my life
Veteran Admin

+1

+1 your the best chance we have i hope i am not wrong 

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
Head Admin

+1.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

+1 You can do great things as BCMD Just like you did as xo I know you can do great 

I cant Neutral anymore so I have to -1

Sugga, As you know I back you up quite a lot, you're the man I want to take over from me, and I personally think you could do so, but I am not going to be discussing my personal bias feelings towards you because that would be a +1 I am going to list some negatives in terms of the battalion:

Firstly, upon my resignation, you'll find that there was a lot of conflict, a lot of internal drama, which even caused one of the best Senior Officers we had leave.

Interms of recruitment and your plans, if you try and add requirements back into the battalion it will zap the fun out of the battalion and unfortunately lead to your downfall as a BCMD.

From what I have discussed with people in the 187th, I almost had to join back because they see you as very distant from the battalion/very unaware of the direction the battalion wants to go as a whole, remember the numbers you have now didnt come from being a push over elite group that you can make them, that battalion became a family to one another, and more of a friendly have fun but keep it serious vibe, and with the numbers even after taking a hit being at a still a massive high compared to almost every past BCMD excluding Faoeae you have a golden opportunity, but also a ticking time bomb.

People also came to me after my resignation because they thought they couldn't go to you, I was resigned and had to sit down for an hour explaining stuff to people in the battalion, telling them how to approach situations and how to improve the battalion. Unfortunately you slowly became in the battalions eyes an option they didn't want for BCMD, and I sure hope that has changed.

On a positive note, you are a great leader, and If you obtain BCMD imo you would do great, as you did once before, but now the battalions bigger than then, more active then than across 2 timezones (Mine and yours) so be careful with that, Interms of the suggestion, I highly doubt its to be accepted, its dumb with the numbers atm, but then again anythings possible so be safe again.

Best of Luck Sugga, dont let me down mate

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

+1 Sugga I really do hope you get BCMD. As I work under you I feel it is right you get it and obviously the most fit for the Job.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

I'm going to say this very very clear.

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS FUCKED UP SO BAD, WE NEARLY KILLED--THE ENTIRE BATTALION BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING FAILURE. NOW WE'RE GOING TO GO BACK IN THERE USING AN AT-TE--WE'RE GOING TO PUSH IN.  I SWEAR TO FUCK if you try to pull some HERO SHIT SUGGA, I WILL DISOWN YOU OUT OF THIS FUCKING  BATTALION CAPTAIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND?

SO FOLLOW THE FUCKING ORDERS!

WHEN I SAY TO SIT ON THE WALL, YOU SIT ON THE WALL.

WHEN I TELL YOU TO SHIT, YOU SHIT.

WHEN I TELL YOU TO SHOOT, YOU SHOOT.

WHEN I TELL YOU TO KILL, YOU KILL.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?

I better not see another fucking failure. Commander Faeoa, you better drop to your teenage knees and start sucking me off.

- Marshal Commander Odyssey

+1 

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

2 minutes ago, Sugga said:

That was the only day that I was almost at my limit. He pissed me off so bad for doing a good thing and it was all because I messed up his event jobs and he got really mad over it 

The amount of salt he had could feed icefuse players for years

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x