Spaghetti's Wolffe Application

Spaghetti

Steam Name: [SR]Spaghetti[A]

RP Name: Wolfpack JTL CMD Boost

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:199307867

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 104th 

Experience:
Jet Lead Boost

I am Currently at the time of writing this the lead of the Jet regiment within the 104th. In my time as Boost I have sort of revived the Regiment within my battalion and I am still working on reworking Jet to make it more elite.

104th SFC - Commander

During my time as a Commander in the 104th I have tried my best to make the 104th a serious battalion on the outside and a Fun battalion in the inside. What I mean is I try to make the 104th look very serious and professional when we are in the server doing RP or shooting droids  while keeping it relatively Fun in the Teamspeak or just having a good laugh over some fun Roleplay in game.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should become Battalion Commander because of my dedication to the 104th. This battalion is a home to me and it hurts me to see it in the position it is in. If i were to become the battalion commander then I would really work hard to make the 104th how good it was when I joined. I understand that being a battalion commander means that what I do on the server represents the battalion and being on the server is no longer completely for myself and I have a responsibility to make the server as fun and as enjoyable as it was when I first Joined.  

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes 

Availability:
On the weekdays 5:30 PM EST - 10:30 PM EST
On the weekend 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 1052 hours

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want a few things for my battalion by the time my term comes to an end. I want my battalion to be recognized for not only being serious but being elite. The 104th has been very inactive lately and most of the population that is on are usually the officers, I want to fix that by making the 104th heavily focused on things like Tanks, Flying and Negotiations and just all around being a Well Working Battalion. The 104th has had a history of ups and downs and during my term I really hope to make 104th a very Active and Compelling battalion. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

Edited by Spaghetti

-1 I have nothing against you whatsoever and from what I’ve heard you’re a decent commander. 
However if you really care about getting this position then I would out more effort it. Take a look at all the other BCMD applications and the majority have way more effort which shows that they care. I’m sorry but if you can’t write a detailed application then I just couldn’t see you being a BCMD.

Good luck tho.

• Friendly 1
1 hour ago, Sn3akyboi said:

-1 I have nothing against you whatsoever and from what I’ve heard you’re a decent commander. 
However if you really care about getting this position then I would out more effort it. Take a look at all the other BCMD applications and the majority have way more effort which shows that they care. I’m sorry but if you can’t write a detailed application then I just couldn’t see you being a BCMD.

Good luck tho.

I just want to defend myself real quick I have a few "disabilities" that make it really hard for me to say what I want to say, however I do understand that its hard to believe that I am want the spot if It seems like I didn't put in a lot of effort

7 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

"disabilities"

I want to state although this may be a hurdle for you do not use it as a defence as you will need to be strong in your convictions if you get the role and will need to fight to keep it so this a early fight you will have to win.

I myself am on the Autistic spectrum and I made it as Wolffe and did quite well (I like to think others may think differently) so I understand the struggle but it is why you have to make sure you understand the role and has what it takes to go for it as it is a difficult role to be and maintain.

What I suggest is to ask for permission to amend the app as it is pretty bare bones and put more effort and necessary information in it plans, goals ect. You need to be confident in presenting that you know the battalion and what it needs to grow and thrive.

If you are struggling there is nothing wrong in looking at other peoples and taking inspiration but the community needs to know that your confident in leading and that you know what you are talking about not that you are a bit nervous but know what to do.

So prove it 🙂

• Agree 3

Spaghetti, I don't have much experience with you whatsoever, but I can offer some input. For a BCMD application I don't believe you supplied answers with nearly as much depth or comprehension as what is typically expected of an applicant. The answers for the questions regarding why you should become BCMD, and where you want the battalion to be at the end of your term definitely need some extra care and attention from you. Regardless of your circumstances, no excuses can be made. If this is something you want then you need to show it. I think you should ask to re-work the application. For now it will be a -1 from me. Don't be discouraged, you can do this. 

• Management
Management
1 minute ago, Spaghetti said:

Am I able to Edit this?

Yes

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

14 hours ago, Regional said:

No real plans to help the 104th in my eyes besides their specialty, Doesn't go thought how to make the server less boring for his men besides training.
Doesn't truly explain why he should be a BCMD other than it's sad to see my home like this. 

Overall it's a really lackluster application, Why do you want it? Cause it's my home. Where do you want it after you're done? Active.
Like I feel bad for Battalions cause the BCMD resigns after then people bring it up to the Directors afterwards how they were a bad candidate.

Like if you could go in depth a little about plans, strategies, goals of why you should be Wolffe and roughly where the battalion should be when you are done I would +1 but you didn't I'm sure you're a cool guy but right now Battalions need BCMDs to surpass this current boredom and a person who just wants the position to just have it with no current plans shouldn't have it. 

I am going to be adding things to this so if we could discuss what some of the main issues are that would be very helpful

-1 i don't believe you are the right applicant at this current time. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

-1, Regional and Dennis said it for me. 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander