Stryker's Staff application.

stryker5382

Would you think that I would do a good job.  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RP Name: TR 501st Legion HVOVR CMD Stryker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52277965

Time zone: Mountain time.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I wish to be an admin because I want to help people. I would take up less staff time for when I need someone white listed (I’m SSL and a TR). It would be something I can do on my free time instead of just sitting around doing nothing. I know that I can help the server and Kyle Vanhorn recemended I should try out for staff. If you ask any commanders or my BCMD they will tell you that I am probably the least mingy person in the entire battalion. Sure, I like to goof around but I know when and how to be serious. In the end, I just want to be able to do something that could benefit others and I’m shooting for Game Maker as soon as I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I try and make friends quite a lot. I try and be helpful whenever I have down time. I just generally want to be able to help people. I feel like i need to give something back to the server for all its done for me. I have probably become so much better at leading then I was when i first joined. this server has been quite the ride and I'm so glad i decided to leave the crap fest called "icefuse" and joined this server. I'm probably one of the more calm people you will meet. I hope to meet all of in the battle field. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I do but I don’t think It would count here.

Edited by stryker5382
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 STRYKER IS THE MOST DEDICATIED PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN COMMANDER BEFORE ME WHEN HE DOES SOMETHING WRONG HE ONLY WORKS HARDER TO IMPROVE 

• Agree 1