sneak Attack Chaseman

Ippo

Name:Chaseman

Who helped (If applicable): undead

Event Name:Sneak Attack

Summary of the story:2 CIS ships come and drops podes down and a Sith is in one of them and well people fight the droids the Sith got to BCC and get data and try’s to stell data and they try to get out alive.

What was the result of the event?:ship blow up and ventris exaped

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

• Director
Director

5/10 Wasn't very good planned and didint have much passive rp

Right where to begin.

A good game master should be able to adapt to issue, your Event job got captured/killed early on. Being an event job and GM is a bad idea. I was told you event job tried to commit suicide, after being stripped and going through metal detectors.

Also don't kill lore event jobs, Shadow GM should have helped/use him more.

I will rate it a 3/10 NPC bit was alright, but overall not good.

Edited by Gadget
  • Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

1/10:

Honestly, the fact that you're blaiming SHOCK as a whole for "ruining" your event when in the first place the only person to blame is yourself, it wasn't planned very well from your end. I am not sorry for cornering you with a Z6 as you blatantly had no respect for SHOCK's SPAWNS, I am not sorry for doing my JOB as SHOCK. If you have an issue with how things go remember it is PLAYER CHOICE, ask anyone about scripted events, shit doesn't end well. I know this was a shadowed event but you need to learn how to make one correctly, as going into STAFF MODE and still shooting SHOCK isn't a way to start being a Game Master, so please ask others Game Masters to help you learn but until them stay as a Game Helper. You started off fine with the NPC's but after that it went downhill from there. Would have posted earlier but forums took a dump.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

11 hours ago, Buzz said:

1/10:

Honestly, the fact that you're blaiming SHOCK as a whole for "ruining" your event when in the first place the only person to blame is yourself, it wasn't planned very well from your end. I am not sorry for cornering you with a Z6 as you blatantly had no respect for SHOCK's SPAWNS, I am not sorry for doing my JOB as SHOCK. If you have an issue with how things go remember it is PLAYER CHOICE, ask anyone about scripted events, shit doesn't end well. I know this was a shadowed event but you need to learn how to make one correctly, as going into STAFF MODE and still shooting SHOCK isn't a way to start being a Game Master, so please ask others Game Masters to help you learn but until them stay as a Game Helper. You started off fine with the NPC's but after that it went downhill from there. Would have posted earlier but forums took a dump.

I am sorry about that I was just mad that it did not go as planned and I was told after 

On 12/9/2019 at 2:25 PM, Token said:

Rating: 1 : IT was not the best. please dont use admin mode just to avoid death and use other small tricks like going in to shock spawn. we did out jobs well dont blam us for it not going well

I was stuck in it and I tried geting out but when y’all shooting me I could not see my chat just red