Agent's Staff Resignation (frfr)

Agent

Name: Agent

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:142523409

Staff Rank: SA

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 12/2/2019

Reason for leaving: I've been since I believe late march staff and I had a lot of set backs and progress within I my time being staff. I had one of the biggest set backs as of late and I have no real drive to be staff at the moment. So with that being said I'm going to work on myself for a month or 2 and maybe come back in early 2020 if I feel that its the right time while also keeping my school work up. I feel change isn't what most people want and I for one do think change is better for the future. They are other reasons of my leave but I know better to not upset the big boys around here so I'll leave it at that. ( I'll be in-game on my 104th job )

Farewells:
@FoxeyI taught you well keep up the good work
@Father Michael I taught you as much or more then Foxey. Don't make foxey out do you keep up the good work as well.
@Rose You improved a lot keep doing so.
@traditional Your a dirty little EU boy. All jokes aside I still got respect and look up to you in some ways. Keep the roster up to date.
@Rohan ^
@Joe Keeping serving us well as staff and army! ( If you can )
@Loopy Newby Your always in pain from sickness or other things. Take painkillers and try to stay around my man.
@Sixta Get out of SA already
@ISNIFFPROPANE I expect a lot out of you this time around. Don't go quitting like last time, this time around who knows what you may be given *wink wink*. Just keep working hard.
@Dennis I now feel what you felt my man. Try to make things for the best this time around since your on the team again.
@ Entire staff team. Stop being dumb if you fail to do your job then roleplay won't be the same. If it isn't the same then players lose interest. People lose interest we lose players. you get what I mean. I'll still  be around so you can ask my questions and shit as much as you want. When I come back to the team if I were to I hope staff is in a better place then how it is now as there is much to improve upon. Good Luck Gamers.

^   

Edited by Agent
forgot my boy dennis
  • Friendly 7
Banned

No mention wow bro banned from my channel

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Banned
27 minutes ago, Agent said:

Get out of SA already

I wish I wasn't rank locked 

r4ymo.gif

o7 brother you can only do so much before you have enough. You did a great job love you man

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

o7, one of the only HAs who questions things instead of being the "Ye sure" type. ❤️

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

o7

You were a pretty hard worker, seeing your stats from early on I knew you would make it to HA one day so its sad to see you go.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander