Evan's Actual Formal Resignation and Exit

So, Its been good boys. I joined back around august and eventually got into Bad batch.
It was pretty fun while i was here but inside i've just been disliking how big the server got, i longed for a small more tight nit community.
I love every single one of you boys,
@KillJoy You da best hunter my man, thanks for being understanding
@Brak/Mainstay Keep up the good work buddy, love you man.
@Omalic Ha, i remember when you were a small NCO loser
@Lucky LOOOSERRR, love you
@Aaron Dummy boy, you pretty good man my guy
@Timmy Stop calling me Evans in game ❤️
@Scrape Thank you for Doing my original CC training last year bb
Im going to miss every single one of you guys and even those i didn't mention.
Synergy was a big part of my life this past year, and im glad i got to be apart of it.
Farewell my friends, Farewell.

• Friendly 2

spacer.png

Well it was a fun 50 days but you have a good one

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

O7 see ya man , you were a really solid guy in 501st and as tech, it was a big meme on how you 'accidently' passed tryouts. Stormzzy wasn't too happy lol. 

I mean, synergy has and will always be a big community server. You won't find that close nit feel, which is a shame to lose you but I hope you find what you're looking for bud.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x