Mitchell's GM Application

Mitchell

Name: Mitchell

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:59607690

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 2265:05:22.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Been in many leadership positions so I do believe my communication skills are good enough.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: This would be a 2-3 part events surrounding the Sith Thought Bomb ritual.
Information regarding a cult of Ancient Sith Lord worshipers on Coruscant would be discovered by Jedi Shadows living on the planet, this information would be passed on to the Coruscant Guard (ST) and they would be deployed to the lower levels to investigate. Once ST discovers their location, it is discovered that they are only a cell of the cult, with the main body being else where in the galaxy. Once they obtain the location of the main body, several clone battalions will deploy to the new planet and proceed to attempt to stop the ritual. Jedi would be advised not to come, but if they are able to go if they wish. However, should the mission fail all non-lore character Jedi would be PK'd due to the nature of the Thought Bomb.
This is a general sketch of what I'd like to do, this would involve more than just me.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Edited by Mitchel

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Banned

+1 

r4ymo.gif