CC's Spawning outside TR Room

Col

Bug Type (Server:): Clone Wars Main Server

Severity level (1-3): 1 I guess. I am not sure on the severity of it as it seems rather rare.

Evidence (if you can): 

:spacer.png

Description of the bug: The screenshot shown was taken right after I noticed I wasn't spawned in the right area. It clearly shows that for some reason when I spawned as CC, I spawned up on the balcony. If this were to happen with someone new to the server, they could easily just run out into the rest of the base. For reference this happened early in the morning as well when very little staff was on.

How can we recreate it? I tried recreating it immediately after this screenshot was taken but I was unsuccessful. To try and recreate it for yourself, just swap back and forth between CC and another job and take note of where you spawn in the TR room. 

1 minute ago, Col said:

@Fyi I would agree with you, but this happened really early in the morning and there was only me and like 1 or 2 other people in the room at the time.

It randomly tries to assign you to a spot in the room. If the spot it randomly chooses is occupied, then it spawns them somewhere else. It's really odd, I know.

hi.

• Founder
Founder

@Sock Monkey You do it nerd.

Banned

These god damn high staff 

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...