CWRP - Forseen Staff Re-Application

Forseen

• Retired Founder

RP Name: REG CMD Forseen // Jedi Elder Knight Forseen // 501st ARC SSG Forseen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47573087

VIP (Y/N): Yes I hold VIP status

Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)

What was your previous staff rank?: CWRP Director // TTT Director x2 // Senior Administrator.

Are you currently staff on a server? (SCP or TTT): No, however I used to run TTT, twice.

Why did you leave the staff, team?:  When I was the Server Director I had moved on to TTT and then I had to leave the community to complete my studies and start working, however I then returned deal with real life issues that had arisen and I needed some time to find and fix myself in real life so that I could better my situation.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I feel as though issues that I had been going through have been resolved, I have free time to be able to enjoy the community once more. I feel as though I can help out within the staff team and would love to once again do my part in making the server and community a better experience for all those involved.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes of course.

+1 thanks for the help won’t that sim m8!

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin

Cool, you Perma SA now

//Locked
//Moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander