Jedi : TR Jedi Padawan Alexander | Clone Trooper : TR 21stGMEA SFC Zander

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:65212625

VIP (Y/N): 

Yes

Timezone:

Pacific Standard Time.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

There are many reasons why I would like to be a staff member, one of the biggest reasons would be helping the community. So far, since joining Synergy, the community on here has been nothing short of amazing. I have made a lot of new friends while on Synergy, and I would like to show my thanks and gratitude by providing players with fun encounters and events, while also helping them with smaller things such as dupes and sims. I would also like to get to know the staff team a bit more, and have the opportunity to work alongside others and learn from them.  Another thing I enjoy doing is welcoming new players into the server and providing them with an amazing RP experience. While being a staff member, I would also like to interact with more players in community. I would also like to share a lot of the ideas that I have that could possibly provide for fun events and other things that players could partake in. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

There isn't a lot to know about me, I work well in teams, I'm focused and I tend to get along with others. I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember, I live in California and I'm a huge Star Wars fan, Revenge Of The Sith would probably be my favorite movie in the Star  Wars franchise. My most enjoyed Star Wars game of all time would probably be the Star Wars : Force Unleashed due to the fact that it was the first game in the Star Wars universe that I ever received. I also really enjoy the lore that Star Wars has to offer.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I do, I have experience from two DarkRP servers that I used to staff on, I also have a lot of experience with ULX.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  

I just checked tonight, I have 141 hours of playtime on Synergy.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)

No.

Thanks for reading!