DropinActual

RP Name: RANCOR ARC RT SGT Liquid

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:233754236

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):
No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: Had to focus on Enlisting in the United States Army

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: Staff gave me a chance to be myself and help others I love helping others as well as being apart of Game Master team was a amazing sense of responsability and it made me feel like a belonged somewhere besides a battalion or in the Jedi Order

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I understand

Edited by PhalanxXervis

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 501st Knight E Consular Manager Lydus, Rancor TUO SUP SGT Drop

Banned

He’s alright. +1

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

1 hour ago, PhalanxXervis said:

Had to focus on Enlisting in the United States Army

I’m not saying anything about enlistment however, you left this server and became Kal on a different server. 

I haven’t seen you on once 

You have a tendency to be extremely toxic towards everyone.

and for those reasons I’m out. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I don't know you very well, but from the re-application there is not much for me to go by on why you should rejoin. But there are reasons stated why you shouldn't: 

On 11/12/2019 at 12:11 PM, Kronos Jones said:

I’m not saying anything about enlistment however, you left this server and became Kal on a different server. 

I haven’t seen you on once 

You have a tendency to be extremely toxic towards everyone.

and for those reasons I’m out. 

3 hours ago, Carvis said:

I have nothing against you as a person, however I've seen you in a leadership position and I feel that you are not fit for the staff team.

Also I haven't seen you on since I was Yularen.

As well, with no offense intended towards you, your spelling on responsibility is incorrect and that is a run on sentence (which are both things that don't take much effort to fix, which could mean that you aren't putting effort into your re-application):

On 11/12/2019 at 10:34 AM, PhalanxXervis said:

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: Staff gave me a chance to be myself and help others I love helping others as well as being apart of Game Master team was a amazing sense of responsability and it made me feel like a belonged somewhere besides a battalion or in the Jedi Order

It's going to have to be a -1 for me until you can show that you want to be a member of staff again.

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

Head Admin

Your staff application has been DENIED.
You may re-apply in 30 days.

// Locked

// Moved to denied

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander