CWRP – Eagle’ s staff application

Eagle

RP Name: TR 327th ARCT JTL LTC Barr | 212th Shadow K I Buzzard

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87780379

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EU (Berlin time)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
I want to join staff to help with events and encounters and maybe make my own ones one day. With being a staff member I want to mainly focus on helping the community by reacting to tickets and entertaining them if nothing is going on. With helping with tickets I mean just helping the people and setting up sims for people so they can do trainings. And by entertaining I would be more focused on being a game helper at the start, because of the fact that I don’t have the experience. I have the ambition to grow and learn as a staff member so I can mainly focus on entertaining and events. In these events I would like to not only make it a normal shoot ‘ m up but also ad boarding RP, ENG and/or MED rp in there.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
I have always loved games, if it are board games or video games. Last year I played a lot of MTG and now I am more focused on the server and my study. I study physics in my country.
I have been a fan of the star wars franchise since I was a child. I always loved the films and I have watched them multiple times. One time I started up gmod and joined a server just like this, more than a year ago (when you had the venator) I found this server and I loved it from the start. Due to school I had to drop my activity. I came back and I have enjoyed my time on the server ever since.

Do you have any previous staff experience?
No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?
575 hours and 3 seconds

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?:
No

Edited by Eagle

spacer.png