Ocelot / Spence's Farewell.

Hey guys, I've been with this community for just over a year and I have had some of the best RP I could have ever dreamed of. I am writing this to let the people I normally played with, know that I will be leaving the community for good as I am moving to LA to pursue a career in music. I have to really get on my grind and bust my ass off. I will no longer be able to play due to me always working on my music, and I will be busy pretty much every hour of every day. I will miss you all dearly as I have made friends with many of you. I feel as if I have known some of you for years, even though we have never met in person. The times that I have had on this server was unrivaled by any other.

@Billiam Clinton - Super chill guy, keep it real my dude.

@BlackMamba - A great friend of mine. I will not forget you.

@wicked - You have been nothing but cool with me, and you always have the answers (sway)

@Shockpoint - We didn't know each other that long, but you we're one of my favorites.

@Reed - Fuckin eh mate. Didn't know you long at all. But you were good shit my dude. We had some laughs.

@Nap the oof - Didn't talk much, but you were good shit as well.

@Jagger - You were one of the most straight up people on the server, You told people how it is.

@Forseen - We didn't get to play much since my return, wished things could have been different.

@Joah - Thanks for reuniting this great community after things went south over at fucked'fuse.

@Perri - One of the most calm people I have ever met. The epitome of chill.

@Faoeoa - Chill guy, Only spoke a few times. But another one of the realest mother fuckers in this bitch.

@Beb - Cancer event +1

@Kain - Didn't even speak, but you give great PT.

@Zahariel - SWTOR was fun, maybe well will continue to dominate the galaxy one day.

@Naavi - We only spoke once but I find it cool that we have matching tri-force tattoos.

And to anyone I missed, I didn't really miss you ;)

Don't let me become a meme guys.

• Agree 2

Bust out some great music over at LA. Best of luck man and keep in touch once in awhile to give us update about how the music career is going. I wanna be the guy who knew big shot Ocelot before he was big <3.

Gonna miss you man. Best of wishes.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

2 hours ago, Billiam Clinton said:

Best of luck, my dude. You always loved music and will do fantastic. We had some great times, I'll never forget my GC buddy.

I thought the 212th got tired of me singing in TS. I thought wrong.
I might have to hop in the TS to serenade my niggas one more time.

Edited by Ocelot

Haven't got that emotional about a resignation since former 212th/2ndAC XO Hiro resigned... 

Damn dude, I'm gonna miss you! We still gonna talk, I'll make sure we do <3 I have some great memories with you! And you better send me some of your music once you get that started ;) 

Best of luck my man, love you <3

-Ya boi BlackMamba20170820034610_1.thumb.jpg.582617601329881bb16494c28932206e.jpg

• Agree 1

You know, the hardest thing that I had to deal with in the 212th was when you left for RANCOR once again. When we first met i believe it was Billiam who was like "Oi Ocelot come have a look at this Australian storm" and I wont forget the memories and laughs we had, Sitting on the moonpool whilst the droids sprayed at us and we contemplated life. Out of all the people I have met in the 212th you were by far my Favorite and also my best friend to play with. I hope you do great with your music career and I know you have the attitude to pursue and do anything at the best of your ability. Its going to be hard to log on and know i'll never really see you on anymore but I guess your moving on and I truly hope you hope on teamspeak or discord every know and then for a chat. Never forget me big boy, as if you do ill personally fly to bloody LA with a case of VB and I will glass you.

Honestly Spewin, I will miss you, ya boi reed

• Agree 2

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead