Jagger's Game Master Application

Jagger

Name: Jagger

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42584104

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 1304 Hours post uninstall (2515 total).

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8.7

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Excellent.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Affirmative. 

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Im a type of guy who likes to do good prep. I've been a GM for Star Wars DND games, so here's an example of something I can throw in.

Purpose: The X Battalion needs to upgrade their reactor and get a backup reactor for base defenses after the attack on Rishi. They are looking for a rare material to power the reactor, in this case a rare krayt crystal.

Description:

• How long: I’m going to break this mission into phases. 

• Phase 1: Arriving on Tatoonie, getting past the pirates.

• Phase 2: Locating the krayt crystal, they will learn this info through pirate encounter.  They will have to travel through the dune sea. To find the cavern.

• Phase 3: They encounter the krayt dragon and will need to find a way to get through it,

• Phase 4: by baiting it out into a trap and killing it.

Phase 5: claiming the crystal and loot, ambushed by pirate leader then returning to a spaceport and leaving. (Total of 3 hours 15 mins, over 2-3 days)

• How many people: MAX 1-2 Battlions

• What will they see: Krayt dragon, crystal, pirates, Hando, Trapjaw, Tusken raiders, Gamorrean raiders, wildlife

• NPCS/Groups: Pirates, 404th fodder, Krayt Dragon

• Where are they going: Tatoonie

Challenges

• Investigating: Existence and location of krayt crystal

• Fights/combat: Pirates, Creatures, Krayt dragon

• Diplomacy and conversation: Passive option for intel by bargain with pirates

• Traps and Puzzles: Must set a trap to defeat Krayt dragon, i.e. minefield + high explosives/special weapons

Outcomes:

• Will it end badly: No, but it can end badly if everyone gets eaten by the Dragon.

• **IF THEY ARE INCAPACITATED** the group will need to find proper medical supplies from the spaceport to save their friend and stabilize them. If they try to fight the Krayt dragon head on the 2nd time, they will get fucked up.

• Will they achieve victory: Yes, but well fought.

• Rewards: Krayt trophies (horn, hide), Meat for trade, krayt crystal, medical supplies, repair kits, credits, Krayt Dragon symbol trophy, vibroblades , pirate blasters

Hooks:

• Rumors: Rumors of krayt crystal location from fallen pirate datapad

• Important things to be discussed later: not really

• Side effects of actions: yes, if they think more about the situation and out of the box, they have an easier time i.e. putting effort to finding proper transport through the dune sea

• Strange signs and symbols: no

Twists:

• Any environmental effects: Desert heat, desert wildlife, cave falling rocks

• Loss of support: They’re on their own the whole way.

• Other groups coming in: No reinforcements

• Enemy backup: Pirate ambushes

• Surrender: Not an option

Sample Scene: For RP

(Command Center Room)

Random officer: "It has come to my attention that the Clone Army could use some base upgrades. At the attack of Rishi base, our base reactor went down that compromised the whole base. We need to find a way to upgrade it or get a second reactor as a backup. However, materials for this are rare in the war... we received intel from command that someone may know of some rare materials on the planet however… the intel supplier himself can be… a bit questionable… we can’t say for certain if the intel is good…”

Hando: “I’ll have you know my intel is as good as treasure! Haha! Wait a minute, is this thing on? Heeellloooo! Republic credits- Uh, I mean, officer!”

Officer: “ Ugh… yes, we hear you pirate…”

Hando: “ Pirate!? O-oh come on, call me your friend! I’m your friend! Besides, Hando is a friend to all!... who do good business. So! Hando was out in space, going on amazing adventures! Fighting the Separatist for the Glory of the expensive republic! I received uh… a bit of a rumor you see, from a very good friend of mine who owes me lots of credits! He said that on Tatoonie , there are Krayt crystals! Of course, the great Hando would have claimed these for himself! But, I was feeling very nice today, and decided to help! No need to thank me, I the great Hando don’t need thanks! I only ask for credits! Which by the way officer, there are a lot of krayt crystals… I think my payment should be increased to… oh lets say, 25%? Ah? Ah?”

Officer: “You’ll get your payment, pirate. Now if you’re done giving the troopers the intel, we’ll be finished here.”

Hando: “Oooh come on! Don’t treat your friend Hando like this! I wanted to chit chat with the republic’s finest! But of course, I’m also a very busy man… there are lots of credits to be earned! I’ll let you go do your fun little mission, just don’t forget the I, THE GREAT HANDO! YOUR FRIEND! Did this kind act for you, out of the kindness of my heart.”

Officer: “Thank you Pirate, you’re dismissed…”

Hando: “Wait-What about my payment!? You didn’t tell me when I-” **officer shuts off connection and Hando’s hologram disappears.** 

Officer: “Alright troopers, that is the mission. Go in, find the crystals, retrieve them and bring them back to base. For this mission, you won’t be receiving any help from command, no communications or support. You’ll be going dark for this one. We can’t afford the anyone to know of our presence and we can’t afford to spend any more resources on the mission. The shuttle is ready for your departure. Troopers; gear up and move out!”

(Troopers leave to get gear/go to hangar)

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

Edited by Jagger
Words

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Your events got good appraisal from the community and are well thought out.

+1 

Good luck

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 hell yeah. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

Due to the many +1's in the short amount of time:

You have been accepted for interview!

Contact a GMO for your interview within 14 days .

//Moved to pending

giphy.gif

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander