Joel's Resignation

levelupjoel

Name: Barriss Offee or just Joel (steam name is levelupjoel)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95371345

Final day of work (Must be three days later): 9/17/17 (I dunno wtf three days later means lmao)

Reason for leaving: So I'm not just leaving staff, I'm leaving the whole server. Sorry. But I have a happy reason that isn't being burnt out. Number uno, when I first joined Icefuse back four or so months ago I was absolutely depressed. Like I was in that teenage phase of depression where it's not only because I had bad shit going on but because of hormones and all that. I've dealt with worse, but this was still pretty bad. So I put all my time into this game, which I really enjoyed doing. I stopped working out, or enjoying the outdoors, and while I didn't exactly "waste" my summer vacation, I wasn't really doing anything productive. So school starts up again, and I join a charity club to start getting my resume up. Next thing I know, I'm enjoying myself outside of Synergy which was pretty surprising to me. So yay, I'm not completely hopeless. I still hopped on after all my AP homework and shit was done, and did what I could. But then reason number deus comes along. I was being considered for being removed from Barriss (4 days or so after I got it) for being inactive. I was on every day of the week (I played for four or so hours, which cut into my sleeping time to where I was only getting five hours of it). That completely destroyed any motivation to do anything in this community for me. I was doing my best to help, but it wasn't really appreciated or noticed. That leaves no reason for me to be here. I want to improve myself or others, and even if I enjoy being Barriss and playing on the server, I'm not really improving anything about myself. So once no one really cared if I was here or not, I kind of just lost interest. So while I do still enjoy playing on the server, I have to quit completely. It's too addicting for me and no one gets anything out of it. So while it'll be hard for me, I gotta go. I hope everything goes well for Synergy, and it continues to do well. 

Farewells: 

@Cmo You were the worst master and the best naughty hole executioner, and if I hear Jo-el out of your mouth ever again when referring to me I'll have to get on and destroy you

@Purepwn101dunno if this is the right Pure probably not but hey you were pretty lit so hell yeah . Battlefront II multiplayer mods better fucking happen

@Kip+1 for being a cool mother fucker byei

@vanhorn F u for not having a forum name that's easy to remember but you are the cool mother fucker and I hope you enjoy your eternal quest for popcorn

@Washington Bye bb sorry but the marriage isn't working out (JK you were a cool mother fucker fixing my leg and all that)

@JacksonI forgot who I liked more you or woeny but hey you were pretty lit the like three times we talked

@woeny23^

@DargonI can finally make a black joke without fear of being in trouble. Here we go: Ha your black

@Forgebest 101st commander and temple guard overseer hope everything goes good for you

@Gene_StarwindGalactic marines will always be my favorite battalion sorry I couldn't become KI adi Mundi

@Baxter The worst Atin I know, but fuck man I don't know any other Atins. You're gay for leaving Kellers unit tho I miss your cape and I may or may not miss you gay boi

@Bobonater3 Best other father master person I had, so thanks for that.

@Square I resign from being your robot and 104th SGT1 or whatever the fuck I was (thanks for being lit)

@Zyner Thanks for TGTV and you too @Mocaris that was some fun shit. Both of you are awesome as hell.

@everyoneelsewhoIforgotcuzIdunno Love you all, the community has some shit to improve on but I think this was the best one I was apart of on Gmod. Good luck with everything guys

• Agree 2

Joel, as a youngling you wouldn't leave me alone. You begged over and over for TG trials. You failed a few times on the trials.  You begged for me to help with sparring. I always promised to help, but hardly ever did.  You finally caught me extremely late at night, and I felt bad.  You finally got TG.  Since then got knight, then Barris.  I made you a sentinel overseer, and you did great at it.  I'm going to miss the times, were I absolutely f'ed up your name.  Also you always giving me a hard time, and me dishing it back.  Hope to see you from time to time. So take care, and good luck with your next adventure.

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
On 9/20/2017 at 5:46 PM, levelupjoel said:

@JacksonI forgot who I liked more you or woeny but hey you were pretty lit the like three times we talked

Was defiantly me you like more Kappa

• Agree 1
  • Founder
Founder

Don't leave me Joel :(