Beast is Leaving (for now)

I dont have a lot to say the title says it all but I am fully leaving this server at least for now. 

I thank everyone for the good times I had while playing and I made some good friends but for now I need to move on.-

I will be resigning from my TRM position but I hope to be back in the trainer program at least someday as I really enjoyed it and all the people in it they were really fun to work with. 

If you wanna keep in contact add me on discord would love to play games or something (I have a ton im not gonna list them but add me if you wanna play) 

Beast#0734 

I wont do specific shout outs but to all the people that knew me and talked with me love you all you are the reason I played on this server so long there is a lot of people but 

Good Luck to everyone in your future endeavors on synergy

(91st if you're reading this I will still help manage the bots) 

Until later goodbye to all it was really fun hope to see you all again 

• Friendly 6

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

Banned

Great TRM

• Agree 3
  • Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Banned
33 minutes ago, Regional said:

TRM's do nothing change my mind @Sock Monkey

man is spitting straight facts and yall cant accept that SMH

• Funny 2
  • Winner 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

47 minutes ago, Regional said:

Nothing and nothing = nothing 

Toxic, this is a resignation not a meme thread.

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was