Tinovious's Staff App

Tinovious

RP Name: Special Adviser Kal Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:215467836

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become a member of the staff team once again due the lack of staff, events and help out in general. I noticed that the staff teams numbers has been pretty lacklustre and the general populous of staff seems to of dwindled. I wish to reapply for the game master program when I can and pump out the fun events I use to do back on Endor. Lack of things to do on the server seems to be a problem and I just want to be able to keep peoples interest on the server and provide fun events. Furthermore, I wish to look out for any possible minges and just provide to the community and keep it a great place.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well, My name is Liam. I'm nineteen and from Scotland, I work in Chinese Restaurant; Cooking and all that fun shazz. I am absolutely obsessed with Halo, It's my favourite series and I often pre-order the novels when they are being released. I enjoy reading, watching films and genuinely spending time with all the lads in SO BDE. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I've been a Senior Admin Twice on Synergy.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 1871:09:46.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No. 

Edited by Tinovious
Changed to an app since I was removed last time LOL

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

+1 this is a re 501st take over when we all applied the first time 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

On 10/15/2019 at 1:42 AM, Tinovious said:

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become a member of the staff team once again due the lack of staff, events and help out in general. I noticed that the staff teams numbers has been pretty lacklustre and the general populous of staff seems to of dwindled. I wish to reapply for the game master program when I can and pump out the fun events I use to do back on Endor. Lack of things to do on the server seems to be a problem and I just want to be able to keep peoples interest on the server and provide fun events. Furthermore, I wish to look out for any possible minges and just provide to the community and keep it a great place.

ONLY 5 SENTENCES -1!!!

In all seriousness, +1

spacer.png