Piff's Staff Re-App(I lost count)

Piff

RP Name: Alpha-36 Second Lieutenant Stec

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155574178

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: NA EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I was burnt out and bored of the map. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:I want to actually get farther along within the intel team and be able to show that i can handle being a higher up, as well as i been recently promoted, i want to help out Rancor again with ARC Trainings and help Alpha-ARC's since i'm in Alpha-ARC. Also there has been a lot of resignations recently and want to help improve numbers or just be a helping hand to the commmunity since i'm usually on all day like a no life now, and i had some issues that prevented me from applying back before and i had to void my app so i actually want to return this time and remain active or at least try to remain active, also something else to do in my free time when i'm not helping rancor or my Jedi's Battalion. As i said before to addon about getting higher in the intel team, i want to i guess more like redeem myself and show that i can be reliable when it comes to intel work by showing it first in staff. Hopefully i don't have to void this for some random problems.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Fyi said:

you've left so many times I can't even keep track, what's different this time?

well i left twice i think and the other times i applied, but voided due to IRL Shit, I can't really promise no IRL shit will come, but i'm more positive about having more time and as well actually being able to do what i'm suppose to do as staff, can't really promise anything like i said, all i can do is try my best to do better.

spacer.png

Piff is one of the people I think is a great person to be staff. He knows how to be mature and is a great leader and Likes to help people +1

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

22 minutes ago, Tinovious said:

Just because you'll resign again 

technically everyone will resign at some point so you're right, but i also had a reason before to resign, i didn't resign just cause

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Piff said:

technically everyone will resign at some point so you're right, but i also had a reason before to resign, i didn't resign just cause

You've done it countless times bro. Even before you had too.

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

2 minutes ago, Tinovious said:

You've done it countless times bro. Even before you had too.

3 times, i can give you the reasons for all of them 

1. I'm not saying who, but on my Jedi when i was Guardian Managar lead, the lead was literally trying to get me out of that position and getting on me for the smallest things
  2. Burnt out cause i been on this server since extensive, and endor was boring so also burnt out again
  3. got grounded, should explain itself since you know you can't do anything without a desktop, but i bought my own computer with my own money so i'm still here.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Piff said:

3 times, i can give you the reasons for all of them 

1. I'm not saying who, but on my Jedi when i was Guardian Managar lead, the lead was literally trying to get me out of that position and getting on me for the smallest things
  2. Burnt out cause i been on this server since extensive, and endor was boring so also burnt out again
  3. got grounded, should explain itself since you know you can't do anything without a desktop, but i bought my own computer with my own money so i'm still here.

Fair enough bb. I'm just opposed cause you're a lil meme and resigned a lot but it doesn't hurt to run for it again bro ❤️ Good luck though

Edited by Tinovious

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

+1 

I understand life gets in the way.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 imma be honest so what if he resigns there really isnt any harm done in him coming back its not like its costing the server anything whether he stays for a week or a year hell still be doing work and helping out the server and as hes already proved he can do it in the past i dont personally see the point of the -1s

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

+1 So what if he resigns? He's not the only person who's left and come back to staff.  Regardless of how many times, think of when you needed a staff member and it took them forever to get your ticket.  More staff the better.  I trust Piff and I see him doing a lot of great work in Rancor.  His continued effort and resilience in the face of opposing forces whether it be in game or out of game is great.  Good luck Piff.

Edited by Stockings

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!